Share & Care

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Menopause and Hot Flashes-Vita Women Speak Up Featured Testimony

Since I just started experiencing Menopause there have been various things that have changed in my life. First thing is the
irregular cycle and the hot flashes, I was feeling bad.
I felt so hot that you could actually put a pot on me and cook.

I even had times where I was unable to concentrate and irritable with my daughter, I just didn't want to be bothered at all.
It was really bad and I went to the doctor and that's when
I found out what was happening. I told my daughter that I was going through something, and I told her that she would have this
same experience when she got older.

To make a long story short, since I have been taking Vita Woman by Vitamark International, I am happy to say that everything is
back to normal and I have been learning a lot from reading
I Am A Vita Woman post each day, I find this information to be not only necessary for all women but I believe that every woman
that is going through menopause must try the wonderful product called Vita Woman.
 
Thank you to Ann Moses for being dedicated in helping all women by educating us all about Menopause.

Terri Pattio
Be a mentor with a servant's heart

No comments:

Post a Comment