Share & Care

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Menopause and Hot Flashes-I am feeling good about menopause now!

Going through menopause at an usual age was shocking! That in it’s self was a change that was totally unexpected. As I look back at the many changes I went through and what I am really dealing with now is just so good! You can read my story here. I often think of all of the adjustments and the different lengths I took to make myself cope and be comfortable with the many symptoms. As time went on they got worst and the worst of them all were the hot flashes and night sweats. Just these two symptoms alone was enough to go crazy. I am not even going to tell you how bad the mood swings were. They were BAD! One minute I was happy and ok, then the next minute I would break out into a cry. I was just a mess!

But now I can proudly say that I am feeling real good! Out of all the trouble and annoying and unexpected  feelings I had in my earlier stages of menopause, has changed dramatically So I know you want to know what I did? First, I came to the realization that I was spending my hard earned pennies on a lot of products that didn’t work. Second, I made my mind up to find something that would work and give me the results I was looking for. Guess what? I did, I got connected to a licensed pharmacist and he convinced me that there was a product that he was very familiar with that has  phenomenal results for all of my symptoms.At that point of him explaining to me about the product I needed to know what the product was and he told me the name of the product was called Vita Woman. An all natural women’s supplement. I was sold!

I want to stress to you having a good product will enhance your life considerable! Now you don’t have to just take my word, I need you to listen to these real testimonies from real women who are a product of the product just as I am. Go here.

Consult with your medical professional to discuss the best recommended products for your menopause and hot flashes.

*Thank you for reading and visiting. As always leave your comments, questions and suggestions below this post. Also take a few minutes to to complete the short questionnaire and survey at the bottom of this post.. Your expressions are important to me.

My health quote for you:
If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. ~Elbert Hubbard

You can be a Vita Woman!
Healthy Days are ahead!

Ann Moses

No comments:

Post a Comment