The signs and symptoms of depression to know
- You can’t sleep
- You sleep too much
- Your concentration is weak
- Can’t handle daily easy tasks
- You feel hopeless and helpless
- You can’t control your negative thoughts
- No appetite or you may eat too much
- Short tempered
- More irritable
- More aggressive than usual
- Drinking more alcohol than normal
Speak with your medical professional and explain in detail of your depression with menopause, in order to get the best recommendation for your condition and to give you a better sense of peace of mind.
Click here for more added information on depression.
It is my pleasure to provide you with this helpful information. Thank you for reading and visiting. Leave your comments, questions and suggestions below this post.
Health Quote for Today:
Health is not simply the absence of sickness. ~Hannah Green
“I’m a Vita Woman”