Share & Care

Friday, March 2, 2012

Menopause and Hot Flashes-Why I designed this blog?

I come to you to explain as to why I created this blog and the others that I have.
Menopause and hot flashes comes with many challenges. The symptoms strike women and men in their mid age range. Based on my own personal battle in which I had with menopause provoked me to the point of getting the word out to many women and men worldwide. My experiences with menopause and hot flashes range from A to Z with some very uncomfortable and frustrating symptoms. 

Unlike weight lose, menopause and hot flashes is an health issue that women and men face daily.  The sad part about it is that they may not have a clue as to what is going on with their body. (Just as I did) It has a influence on a woman or a man’s daily living. To give you an example of how menopause can affect your day to day activities; can stem from something like being unable to communicate to your children properly and not coping with the issue sensibly all because you are depressed, fatigue and moody. When you are experiencing these symptoms and have to confront various situations the outcome may not come out  positive.


Women and men need to raise their awareness to the seriousness of menopause and hot flashes because of the different health issues that it involves.
As an advocate of Women's Health you will be informed, educated and given up to date information about a condition that women and men are experiencing in their daily lives. 
I am very passionate and dedicated to this subject because of my own testimony. I know that there are other women and men who have a story to share. It is time to stand up and speak up to bring the awareness to the many women and men who are hurting from this health issue.

*Thank you for reading and visiting. If you have been inspired please leave a comment, question or a suggestion below this post. Your expressions are important to me.




"Bringing hope to women & men all around the world who suffer with
Menopause and hot flashes"

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment