Share & Care

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Menopause and Hot Flashes-I got stiffness in my feet

Since I am full blown menopause there has been a lot of changes in my body. I am speaking about my feet and toes. I remember in my younger years I had “pretty feet”. I would always keep a pedicure on them weekly. I would always wear shoes in the summer months that would show off my toes and feet. Because I have an average size foot (size 7) some shoes would make my feet appear to look a little smaller.

What did I do to stop the pain?



That was then, now when I wake up in the morning stepping out of the bed my feet are stiff as a board and this feeling would  last for about 2-3 minutes. I don’t know if my circulation is off or what. As I am waiting for the relief of the stiffness I makes strong attempts to flex my feet back and forth, and as I do this for about 5-10 minutes then I start to feel the stiffness loosening up. Then I am able to stand up and walk on my feet. I found that doing this every morning has caused me to have less stiffness and I don’t have to do the flexing as long.


One thing about menopause, you are forced to get into doing a lot of stuff with your body to relieve yourself of being uncomfortable.

Watch this video to give you some more insight with your foot problems with menopause.


Getting relief of stiffness of the toes and feet
Upon watching this video applying this exercise regularly you will start feeling better and not feeling uncomfortable when you wake up in the mornings or even if you sit too long.This is why it is important to have a exercise program that you can stick to and elevate the problems with the various changes that take place in your body with menopause and hot flashes.

Health Quote:
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. ~Irish Proverb

* If you think this information was helpful please leave your comments, questions and suggestions below this post. Your expressions are always welcomed.

Happy exercising!

Ann Moses
"I’m a Vita Woman"

No comments:

Post a Comment