Share & Care

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The World of Menopause and Hot Flashes

Introducing my new video. Click here for the drum roll. 


My new video release titled "Welcome to the world of Vita Woman" is a video I (Ann Moses) created to give an overview of the subject of menopause and hot flashes.
I am very passionate about this subject of menopause and hot flashes and helping to educate, inform the many women and I might add men of this health issue that both are faced with every day. There are many challenges women are coping with that puts them in a very frustrating and uncomfortable state.
As we know  menopause is a natural process that women will experience at mid age. The most common symptom of menopause is hot flashes. 
In my video you will see of the many ingredients, symptoms, and the solution to overcoming your menopause and hot flashes experience. Enjoy the video! I am sure that it will help you. 

I expect that you enjoyed this awesome video that I created to touch many women and men around the world! Do leave your comments, questions and suggestions below this post. I would greatly appreciate   reading your expressions. Thank you for reading, watching and visiting.

Make sure you 'LIKE' my Facebook Page to have access to my latest information and updates

Just follow me here on this page on the right in the sidebar.

Ann Moses
I'm a Vita Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment