Share & Care

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Keeping my weight off with-Menopause

What do I need to know and do to keep from gaining more weight with menopause?
There must be a set diet in place that you have to have  in place to make losing weight work. They consist of certain foods that need to be incorporated in your everyday eating.
About your diet, it has to be a healthy diet. Concentrate on eating plant-based foods, like fresh vegetables, fruits, a whole grains (which inputs the fiber in your body). When it comes to meats they need to be lean sources of protein then you will have to have  low fat dairy products. Cut down on salt and oils, butter, sauces and margarine.
Watch this video which will give you a deeper explanation of how to keep your weight off with menopause.

Keeping in place a good diet will keep the weight off with menopause.

Upon watching this video I know you have found it helpful. Remember you don’t have to look out of shape or feel uncomfortable with weight gain with menopause. Take charge so that you can feel your ultimate best!
If you have found this information helpful feel free to leave your comments, questions and suggestions below this post. I appreciate your expressions.
Make sure you 'LIKE' my Facebook Page to have access to my latest information and updates

Just follow me here on this page on the right in the sidebar.

Thank you for reading and visiting.
Ann Moses
I’m a Vita Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment