Share & Care

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Menopause and Hot Flashes-Stories you need to know

Every woman who suffers from menopause and hot flashes has or have a unique and different story. Some are very devastating and sad. Others are faced with the uncomfortable and miserable change that  menopause symptoms brings. For women who experience menopause at an unusual age such as myself (age 23) you will be clueless as to what is going on with you. Women's health
However, there is hope that one day you will be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. There will be no more worries with menopause and hot flashes and all the symptoms that come with it.

Here are real stories from women in different age groups sharing their experiences with menopause and hot flashes.

_________________________________________________________________________
It's Called "Menopause", But It Can Feel Like "Mental Pause"
By: ginger1979
Age: 41-45, Woman
Like so many of the vestiges of having breast cancer and going through treatment, I am a bit angry about my menopause. Read more here.
_______________________________________________________________________________
I Think Maybe I Am ... Or Maybe I'm Just Crazy
By: An EP User
Age: 51-55, Woman
I have questions about peri-menopause, menopause, change of life ... whatever term works. I am either experiencing symptoms related to that or I am losing my freaking mind. My story continues.
______________________________________________________________________________
It Came A Bit Early, But I'm Dealing
 By: Solidad42
 Age: 41-45, Woman
I had a hysterectomy in my 30s, and although I kept my ovaries, the surgeon warned me that I could go into early menopause any time. The complete story is here.
______________________________________________
As you have read from the above stories from these women who have experiences with menopause and hot flashes, they are all different and they had to overcome the process in their own and unique way. It definitely was a roller coaster ride for them but there was hope and they knew they would see light at the end of the tunnel.
My finale words to you is that menopause is a serious problem among women as well as men. It is not nothing to take lightly when you reach your mid age of life. With professional help and support it will make all the difference as to how you will be able to overcome the symptoms.
Thank you for reading and visiting. If you took away something from this post please leave a comment, question or suggestion below this post.


You have a story to tell to help change the life of another woman.
Ann Moses
Disclaimer: The purpose of the information, benefits and solutions is for informational purposes ONLY. I am not a medical professional to advise you on treatments or cures of any type. The views are based on personal experience and product use. Every woman and man will have different and unique experiences. It is always recommended that you consult your medical health care provider for the best solutions for your needs.
Date source:

No comments:

Post a Comment