Share & Care

Friday, December 28, 2012

Body Temperature Fever-With Menopause

"I 'm just miserable"
Hello my dear readers, I recently experienced having a winter cold with flu like symptoms. Plus I am in my later stage of menopause too.

We know that the winter months will  bring cold and flu season and some unhealthy practices can weaken your immune system and make you more susceptible to illness. Your diet and sleep affect your ability to be healthy when you are faced with this challenge.

When experiencing a cold or flu like symptoms with menopause your body temperature fluctuates and you will need to monitor the temperatures so that you will be able to determine if you will need to go to an emergency hospital room.

Here are some points to consider when it comes to building your immune system.


  • Help your immune system
  • Smoking doesn't help it weakens your immune system 
  • Not getting the proper sleep
  • Do not consume any substance abuse. (Alcohol or un-prescribe drugs)
  • Keeping your stress level down 
  • Having a poor and unhealthy diet
  • Having unhealthy sexual behaviors
  • Not having an daily exercise program
  • Being depressed will weaken your immune system
  • Not getting the proper vaccines to prevent diseases
  • Don't ignore your symptoms

More detailed information can be found here.


From my experience with having this cold with flu like symptoms my body temperature fever with menopause wasn't easy for me to monitor. My recovery didn't kick in too soon simple because of me going through menopause and with my immune system being weak in various areas for me to fight off the virus.

I will conclude this post by saying that you should expect your recovery to be longer simply because your body has already gone through various changes due to you being in the stages of menopause. 

If you have found this post to be helpful leave a comment, question,  or suggestions below this post. Thank you for reading and visiting.

Additional information on Menopause and fever.

Ann Moses

"LIKE" My Facebook Fan Page
 ©12-28-2012 Ann Moses


No comments:

Post a Comment