|"I just can't figure it out"|
One way to relax is through control of your breathing. Become familiar with your breathing patterns.
Breathing exercises to help you relax during menopause and irritability:
- Rhythmic breathing – Inhale and exhale slowly
- Deep breathing - Fill your abdomen with air
- Visualized breathing - Combine slow breathing with your imagination
- Progressive muscle relaxation - Pay attention to relaxing your muscles and slowing your breathing
- Relax to music - Combine your breathing exercises with your favorite music
- Mental imagery relaxation -Focused relaxation helps to create harmony between your mind and body.
You can minimize negative thoughts and emotions despite your menopause and irritability by encouraging yourself with these positive affirmations:
- I can let go of things I cannot control.
- I am healthy, vital and strong.
- There is nothing in the world I cannot handle.
- All my needs are met.
- I am completely and utterly safe.
- Every day in every way I am getting stronger.
"LIKE" My Facebook Fan Page