Share & Care

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Menopause and Hot Flashes-Important questions you need to ask yourself

There are many thoughts that enter your mind when you are going through the “Change of life”. They can be negative, positive and a bit scary! You mainly want to keep focus on the more positive ones because they will allow you to build a better coping skill of the change.

Here are 5 main questions you need to ask yourself

  • What can I do to control my symptoms?
  • What kind of foods do I need to be eating?
  • Will exercise help?
  • Did I gain weight from menopause?
  • What happens if I get an hysterectomy?
These questions are important because they are personal. Every woman is unique, her signs and symptoms of menopause and hot flashes are so different that her tolerance levels varies. Besides all that, her predisposition for certain health risk is different than another’s. whether or not she is taking hormone therapy shouldn’t affect you if you want to take it too. You need to know your own personal risk and benefits.

My concern and hope for you to analyze the  severity of your menopause and hot flashes, in order to gain the maximum results to a  more healthy and happy mid life experience.

*Leave your comments, questions and suggestions in the post below. Your participation is important to me.

"I'm a Vita Woman"

Order your Vita Woman Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment